Monday, March 22, 2010

Blog

Recently just discover that.... Many people like blogging a lot. Well, as a Captain, i do follow some of my girls' blog. I'm amazed with some of them, where they almost updated their blog everyday. Maybe i'm lazy or i'm just don't have much time, i usually updates my blog when i free or when i really have something to share.

I used to be blogging fans few years back, and that is the time i really like to sit in front of my PC, typing all the nonsense and post it in my blog. I used to have blog space in blogspot, then i have one in Friendster (I guess no one used it nowadays), and i have one in MSN. I dunno how i manage it, but i do have 3 blog site which records my daily life from time to time.

Most of my friends know that i'm Chinese speaking, prefer to write in mandarin rather than English. There is one time, Chelsea come and told me: Captain, i can't read what you write in your blog, U write Mandarin! Well, upon her comments, i did consider whether i want to change my writing from Mandarin to English or not. But the result is no. The reason i'm not changing it is because: 1st, my English is not really good, and i'm sure there are many errors and spelling mistake in my post. 2nd, English can't give me the right feel what i wanna describe. Blog, Chinese called--部落格. I think there is not necessary which language i write in, as long as people like your blog, no matter how , people still will drop by and have a look.

Last, I think i need to start back my blogging life, to keep myself remember the blessing that God has pour out in my life, to ensure that i'm living in His way day by day.

p/s: i will try to write in English as well... just give me some time k....^.^

1 comment: